Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Theories & Approaches

I'd have to say that this is one of the most interesting classes I've taken thus far in my career as a student. Not only am I able to read books that interest me, but I am also able to explore video games from a perspective other than 'mindless gaming'.....for credit :) What a lovely concept. Even more! I can blog as an assignment ^_^ and shamelessly use excessively nerdy pictures in my posts.


 If you're new to this particular blog, feel free to disregard any and all posts prior to this one as they were for a class from last semester. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are in this class to help me out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your nerdy pictures. They amuse me! I was gonna add a smiley face too but Heather beat me to it. So I'm gonna do this instead. <('-'<)(>'-'<)(>'-')>

    ReplyDelete